Offshore Well Intervention Conference Europe
Europe’s leading Offshore Well Intervention conference is returning to Aberdeen for its sixth year on 16th – 18th April 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetops, Scotland.
Over the three days, delegates can experience:
- 50 expert speakers sharing exclusive well intervention insight
- 350+ delegates - operators (30%), well services (25%), suppliers (30%), other (15%)
- A Technology Showcase Hall of 30+ leading service companies, providing an unrivalled and targeted networking opportunity
- Private Meeting Rooms for hosting clients or suppliers onsite, away from the main conference and exhibition area
- Consult-an-Operator: Operators will present problems and delegates can deliver bespoke solutions to them privately.
- OWI Arcade: An area of entertainment, food, drink and a more casual level of conversation, away from the formalities of the conference.
- From 2019-04-16 to 2019-04-18
Powered by iCagenda