The year 2020 is approaching along with the Sulphur cap regulation of 0.5%, putting pressure on maritime agents to decrease emissions – and to utilise new innovations for environmentally sound vessels and services in the marine industry.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas