- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- MSC Awarded 5 Star “DNV GL Excellence” for Ship Management
Royal IHC has signed a contract for the design, construction and delivery of a 4,200m3 trailing suction hopper dredger (TSHD) with Administración Nacional de Puertos (ANP) in Montevideo, Uruguay. The contract was signed by Mr Alberto Diaz Acosta, President of the Board of Directors of ANP, Mrs Gladis Liliana Peirano Rivero, Interim General Secretary of ANP and Mr Hans Hesen, IHC Area Sales Director, in the presence of Mr Victor Rossi, Minister of Transport and Public Works of Uruguay and Mr Andre Mechi, Senior Project Manager IHC Latin America.
For the fourth consecutive year, media group PortNews will be the organising the International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow. Supported by the Ministry of Transport, RosMorRechFlot and FSUE Rosmorport, the IV International Forum of Dredging Companies will take place on Wednesday, February 15 2017, at the Radisson Ukraine Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Kommer Damen, Chairman of the Damen Shipyards Group, officially reopened the offices of Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) in Nijkerk following an extensive refit and extension. Among the many improvements, the building now provides visitors with a complete ‘dredging experience’, starting with displays in the hallways illustrating the challenges of living in the Low Countries and explaining why dredging has been an integral part of their history.
The Boskalis multi-purpose vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance won the Innovation Award in the category 'Dredging Support Vessel' at the IHS DPC Innovation Awards ceremony in London.