- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Royal IHC has signed a contract for the design, construction and delivery of a 4,200m3 trailing suction hopper dredger (TSHD) with Administración Nacional de Puertos (ANP) in Montevideo, Uruguay. The contract was signed by Mr Alberto Diaz Acosta, President of the Board of Directors of ANP, Mrs Gladis Liliana Peirano Rivero, Interim General Secretary of ANP and Mr Hans Hesen, IHC Area Sales Director, in the presence of Mr Victor Rossi, Minister of Transport and Public Works of Uruguay and Mr Andre Mechi, Senior Project Manager IHC Latin America.
For the fourth consecutive year, media group PortNews will be the organising the International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow. Supported by the Ministry of Transport, RosMorRechFlot and FSUE Rosmorport, the IV International Forum of Dredging Companies will take place on Wednesday, February 15 2017, at the Radisson Ukraine Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Kommer Damen, Chairman of the Damen Shipyards Group, officially reopened the offices of Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) in Nijkerk following an extensive refit and extension. Among the many improvements, the building now provides visitors with a complete ‘dredging experience’, starting with displays in the hallways illustrating the challenges of living in the Low Countries and explaining why dredging has been an integral part of their history.
The Boskalis multi-purpose vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance won the Innovation Award in the category 'Dredging Support Vessel' at the IHS DPC Innovation Awards ceremony in London.