- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- Showcase to promote Humber skills at UK's biggest maritime event
- Damen strategically positions tugs in Europe
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
- Commission Approves Communications Director
- Statement on Rear Adm. Mark Buzby’s Confirmation as Maritime Administrator
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
Royal IHC has signed a contract for the design, construction and delivery of a 4,200m3 trailing suction hopper dredger (TSHD) with Administración Nacional de Puertos (ANP) in Montevideo, Uruguay. The contract was signed by Mr Alberto Diaz Acosta, President of the Board of Directors of ANP, Mrs Gladis Liliana Peirano Rivero, Interim General Secretary of ANP and Mr Hans Hesen, IHC Area Sales Director, in the presence of Mr Victor Rossi, Minister of Transport and Public Works of Uruguay and Mr Andre Mechi, Senior Project Manager IHC Latin America.
For the fourth consecutive year, media group PortNews will be the organising the International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow. Supported by the Ministry of Transport, RosMorRechFlot and FSUE Rosmorport, the IV International Forum of Dredging Companies will take place on Wednesday, February 15 2017, at the Radisson Ukraine Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Kommer Damen, Chairman of the Damen Shipyards Group, officially reopened the offices of Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) in Nijkerk following an extensive refit and extension. Among the many improvements, the building now provides visitors with a complete ‘dredging experience’, starting with displays in the hallways illustrating the challenges of living in the Low Countries and explaining why dredging has been an integral part of their history.
The Boskalis multi-purpose vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance won the Innovation Award in the category 'Dredging Support Vessel' at the IHS DPC Innovation Awards ceremony in London.