On the way to the goal of becoming completely emission free, Hurtigruten has as the first Norwegian cruise line started testing Biodiesel on board the ship MS Polarlys.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg arrived in New York City today after a two-week sail across the Atlantic aboard the high-tech racing yacht Malizia II.
Corvus Energy has announced a major investment from Shell Ventures to support the global development of its maritime energy storage solutions.
The Korean Register has established a new greenhouse gas online data management system KR GEARs to help shipowners to comply with GHG regulations.
All new ships for UK waters ordered from 2025 should be designed with zero-emission capable technologies, in ambitious plans set out by Maritime Minister Nusrat Ghani to cut pollution from the country’s maritime sector.