Genco has completed its exhaust gas cleaning systems programme which consisted of installing scrubbers on Genco’s 17 Capesize vessels.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
TMC is launching a range of marine compressors for use in combination with air lubrication systems to help ships further reduce fuel consumption and emissions to air.
NORDEN has entered into a partnership with Danish based Kvasir Technologies, a spinout from the Technical University of Denmark with a patented technology to produce fuel from plant material.
Corvus Energy has signed a contract with SEC Marine Ltd, UK to supply the energy storage system for the world’s first hybrid surface effect ship for crew transfer.
Norwegian advanced Offshore Service Vessel owner and operator Golden Energy Offshore has reported that its long-term collaboration on vessel performance monitoring with Kongsberg Maritime and deployment of the containerised SAVe Energy battery system earlier this year is delivering operational fuel savings of 20%.