Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg arrived in New York City today after a two-week sail across the Atlantic aboard the high-tech racing yacht Malizia II.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Corvus Energy has announced a major investment from Shell Ventures to support the global development of its maritime energy storage solutions.
The Korean Register has established a new greenhouse gas online data management system KR GEARs to help shipowners to comply with GHG regulations.
All new ships for UK waters ordered from 2025 should be designed with zero-emission capable technologies, in ambitious plans set out by Maritime Minister Nusrat Ghani to cut pollution from the country’s maritime sector.
Kongsberg Maritime has received two of the Electric & Hybrid Marine Awards presented at an award ceremony in Amsterdam.