Norsepower Oy Ltd. has announced that independent test results showed that Norsepower’s Rotor Sail technology has great potential to deliver savings on the Viking Line-owned and operated M/S Viking Grace.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Following a roundtable discussion hosted by the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology together with the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, a report has been published on an industry-level response to marine plastic pollution.
Monaco Solar & Energy Boat Challenge, banning all fossil fuels and asking competitors and the Monegasque community to strive for zero emissions during the 5-day event.
The Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association - HELMEPA, National Coordinator of this pan-European Campaign, has invited all youngsters and adults to take part in this year’s initiative and to express its environmental sensitivity by organising a symbolic cleanup.
Launching this week in partnership with Airbus, Wilhelmsen’s shore-to-ship Singapore pilot project, marks the first deployment of drone technology in real-time port conditions, delivering a variety of small, time-critical items to working vessels at anchorage.