The organisers of the Ambition 1.5ºC: Global Shipping’s Action Plan summit have announced that the high-impact initiative has been shortlisted for the 2018 GREEN4SEA Awards in the category recognising any organisation or association that sparked, realised, or significantly contributed with a specific initiative towards greener shipping.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas