New oil spill response device capable of cleaning up spills in arctic conditions and contributing to Norway’s spill preparedness. Dubbed Arctic FoxTail, the new device is a new winterised version of H Henriksen’s standard Foxtail mop skimmer.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Industry leaders and the non-profit organisation Sustainable Shipping Initiative have announced the launch of the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative’s online platform, a tool for sharing information on ship recycling to drive responsible practice.
On October 3rd, System 001 by The Ocean Cleanup embarked on its final leg of the journey to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
Iridium Communications Inc has announced that it has been selected as the preferred provider of satellite communications services for The Ocean Cleanup, the non-profit organisation deploying advanced technologies to rid the world’s oceans of plastic.
Damen Shipyards Group and Skoon Energy have signed a cooperation agreement of understanding for the advancement of energy transition in the shipping industry.