The International Windship Association, along with its 40-plus member companies and organisations is positioned to help the shipping industry meet urgent and ambitious carbon reduction targets to be set by the International Maritime Organisation at MEPC72 this week.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Industry leaders and non-profits Forum for the Future and the Sustainable Shipping Initiative have announced the launch of the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative with the goal of increasing responsible ship recycling practices.
SolstadFarstad and Yxney Maritime AS have completed a pilot project to develop and roll out the Yxney fuel efficiency and emission reduction software MarESS.
Nauticor has extended its LNG supply network for ships within the North Sea region and has now begun delivering to maritime customers in the Port of Rotterdam.
Nauticor has conducted the largest-ever LNG bunkering operation in Germany in the Elbehafen in Brunsbüttel.