Leading environmental organisations and the international shipping industry have joined forces and unitedly call for an explicit ban on non-compliant fuel on board ships from 2020.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
The organisers of the Ambition 1.5ºC: Global Shipping’s Action Plan summit have announced that the high-impact initiative has been shortlisted for the 2018 GREEN4SEA Awards in the category recognising any organisation or association that sparked, realised, or significantly contributed with a specific initiative towards greener shipping.