ZF is continuing to expand its portfolio of environment-friendly marine propulsion solutions.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
On 1st January 2020, the International Maritime Organisation’s 0.5% global sulphur cap becomes effective, marking a major change to the marine fuel environment.
On the way to the goal of becoming completely emission free, Hurtigruten has as the first Norwegian cruise line started testing Biodiesel on board the ship MS Polarlys.
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg arrived in New York City today after a two-week sail across the Atlantic aboard the high-tech racing yacht Malizia II.
Corvus Energy has announced a major investment from Shell Ventures to support the global development of its maritime energy storage solutions.