Gondan Shipyard in Spain has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a contract to deliver a seawater cooling system to a state-of-the-art trawler the yard is building for Norwegian fishing company Prestfjord AS.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The IMO has made substantial progress towards the Organization’s final preparations for the new global Sulphur regulation which enters into force on 1st January 2020.
Seanergy, an international forum promoting marine renewable energies and offshore wind, will hold its fourth edition from 5th to 7th June 2019 in Dunkirk, France.
New oil spill response device capable of cleaning up spills in arctic conditions and contributing to Norway’s spill preparedness. Dubbed Arctic FoxTail, the new device is a new winterised version of H Henriksen’s standard Foxtail mop skimmer.
Industry leaders and the non-profit organisation Sustainable Shipping Initiative have announced the launch of the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative’s online platform, a tool for sharing information on ship recycling to drive responsible practice.