- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Equipment and Services
Arkas Line and the new Arkas North Europe Regional Office organized a dinner party to announce their new vessel call and new office opening in Hamburg to cover the North Europe Region.
Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Japanese company Tominaga & Co. Ltd. are to work closely in the future on serving the marine, oil and gas, rail and commercial and industrial markets.
Phil Whitehurst, CEO of the award-winning NMEA specialist brand, Actisense, will be sitting on a panel of chief executives at the National Marine Electronic Association (NMEA) International Conference and Expo in the USA.
Global marine technology company Kongsberg Maritime has reported a strong summer of sales for its class-leading GeoSwath 4 shallow water multibeam system.
Fugro has announced plans to establish a Hydrography Centre of Excellence for the Americas, supporting its strategic focus on growth in this market sector.
IDTechEx is staging the world’s first conference and exhibition on “Energy Independent Electric Vehicles” 27-28 September at the Technical University of Delft, Netherlands, where the most advanced solar racing cars and boats are made.