- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä, through its joint venture company CSSC Wärtsilä Engine (Shanghai) Co (CWEC), has been contracted to deliver 16 engines for four new LNG carrier vessels being built at the Hudong Zhonghua shipyard in China.
Mackay Communications Inc, a worldwide marine electronics and airtime service provider, has announced it has signed a Partner agreement with Inmarsat to distribute its award-winning Fleet Xpress service to the global maritime market including deep sea vessels, commercial fishing, oil and gas, defence, and cruise-passenger lines.
British diesel engine innovator, Cox Powertrain, has named Florida based Sun Power Diesel as the latest US distributor of its revolutionary CXO300 diesel outboard engine.
GNS has unveiled VOYAGER Hub, an applications platform designed from the ground up to make using the maritime software onboard vessels easier and to help protect against cyber threats.
Adding to their enviable worldwide reputation as specialist marine electronics exporters, Actisense in Poole have won a regional British Chamber Award.
A new digital training resource is set to support organisations in the maritime industry as they seek to improve attitudes and awareness regarding workplace incidents.
Wärtsilä opens the first of four Digital Acceleration Centres to speed up the innovation and co-creation with customers on a range of new business models and solutions, including the industry’s most advanced intelligent vessel and other ground-breaking projects.