- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
Hydrex has recorded an increase in repairs to the pipework and overboard outlets of those ships that have exhaust gas scrubbers installed.
World-class superyacht builder Oceanco has awarded RH Marine with the contract for the electrical and automation system integration and overall electrical system responsibility of Oceanco’s new 100+ meter yacht. Both parties consider this collaboration to be the start of a productive long-term partnership.
British diesel outboard engine innovator, Cox Powertrain, will be joined by its elite line-up of US distributors for its Progressive Miami International Boat Show debut.
Inmarsat and Intellian have recently signed an outline agreement that will support major enhancements to Inmarsat’s FleetBroadband service for the next decade and beyond.
Hatteland Display, the leading global provider of display and computer solutions for professional maritime use has completed delivery of six state-of-the-art Series X 55” Ultra High Definition floor stand maritime display systems for integration on the bridge of a new Danish flagged fishing vessel.
Subsea services firm, Rovco was crowned the New Enterprise of the Year at the prestigious Subsea UK Awards in Aberdeen last week.