RINA has successfully carried out the world first statutory and associated class intermediate surveys with the use of remote technologies on the bulk carrier Cielo di Gaspesie, owned by the d’Amico Group. On completion, the Liberian International Ship & Corporate Registry (LISCR), who attended the survey remotely, authorized RINA to certify the Cielo di Gaspesie.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Equipment and Services
Offering risk management, underwriting and analytics, Astaara Company Limited aims to modernise this area of the insurance industry.
Datum Electronics announces AI self-learning enabled condition monitoring technology for marine engines
Datum Electronics announces a revolutionary new AI based advanced condition monitoring technology for fuel efficiency and preventative maintenance.
Logimatic has added another Norwegian company, DESS Aquaculture Shipping AS, to its customer database.