In less than five months, the IMO’s Ballast Water Convention will be extended to cover existing vessels as well as new builds.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
By supplying its Rhodium Alarm Monitoring System and Dynamic Positioning and Tracking control system, RH Marine has ensured that the Ecodelta, the first Dutch dredger on LNG, can do its work securely and is dredging at the right speed on the right position.
ZF Marine Krimpen will be exhibiting at the Maritime Industry Exhibition to be held in Gorinchem, the Netherlands, from 7th-9th May 2019.
DESMI Ocean Guard’s CompactClean Ballast Water Management System has received US Coast Guard Type Approval.