Challenges and risks arise when changing from one fuel to another on board says Skuld, a world leading marine insurance provider.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
BIO-UV Group has noted the U.S. Administration’s approval of the Vessel Incidental Discharge Act and the possible acceptance of the Most Probable Number methodology, the method currently used by the International Maritime Organisation to test BWMS treatment efficiency.
Dutch leading system integrator RH Marine succeeded in incorporating battery life prediction for vessels into its fuel-saving Energy Management System.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has received deck machinery orders for four escort and four harbour tugboats from Cheoy Lee Shipyards Ltd in Hong Kong.