Navis, the leading provider of maritime software solutions for cargo and vessel performance and compliance, today announced it will equip a series of nine new-build 82,000 dtw bulk carriers with the dedicated bulk version of MACS3 loading computer.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Inmarsat, the global leader in mobile satellite communications is providing connectivity through Fleet Xpress for Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic’s new adventure cruise ship, National Geographic Venture.
Global marine outfitter, MJM Marine, has been appointed as the main outfitting contractor by Norwegian Cruise Line to undertake a complete refurbishment of Norwegian Joy as the company repositions the ship to the West Coast of the United States.
James Fisher and Sons plc has further expanded its capabilities in the Middle East with the acquisition of Murjan Al-Sharq Marine Contracting LLC.