Royston Diesel Power has set up a new arrangement that links its enginei electronic fuel management system directly with the Opsealog’s maritime smart data analysis platform.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading marine operations software company Helm Operations has announced that it has surpassed the 4000 vessel mark on its industry-leading maritime asset management and operations platform, Helm CONNECT.
HamiltonJet has unveiled its range of marine vessel skipper assistance and autonomy solutions.
Volvo Penta and Azimut Yachts are in New York City showcasing their marine masterpieces at an extension event of NYCxDESIGN.