The technology group Wärtsilä and Norsepower, a leading provider of low maintenance, software operated, data verified auxiliary wind propulsion systems, have signed a service cooperation agreement.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
PSA Marine has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a frame agreement which makes the Norwegian technology company the shipowner’s supplier of seawater cooling systems.
The technology group Wärtsilä will engineer, supply, and install complete battery hybrid packages to two offshore supply vessels owned by the Norway-based operator Atlantic Offshore.
Kongsberg and MAN Energy Solutions sign MoU for collaboration on common data infrastructure for maritime sector
Kongsberg and MAN Energy Solutions have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the purpose of exploring the potential for collaboration on a common data infrastructure for the maritime sector.