exactEarth Ltd, a leading provider of Satellite AIS data services, and IHS Markit, a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, has announced an alliance agreement that will provide a new combined tracking service, AIS Platinum, offering unprecedented frequency and coverage of vessel movements worldwide.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Cox Powertrain has completed two successful distributor conferences which have taken place ahead of the much-anticipated launch of the world’s highest power density diesel outboard, the CXO300.
The terminal division of Noatum Maritime, Noatum Terminals, has finally decided to invest again in Noatum Terminal Malaga, extending its harbour and yard container-handling machinery after weeks of intense negotiations between the different stakeholders, which included the port authority, the stevedores, ancillary services, the terminal and several shipping companies.
TMC Compressors of the Seas (TMC) has signed a contract to supply a complete marine compressed air system and associated equipment to three LNG carriers that Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is building for TMS Cardiff Gas Ltd.