ZF Marine Krimpen will be exhibiting at the Maritime Industry Exhibition to be held in Gorinchem, the Netherlands, from 7th-9th May 2019.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
DESMI Ocean Guard’s CompactClean Ballast Water Management System has received US Coast Guard Type Approval.
GTMaritime has launched GTMailPlus.Continuity, a web-based service that gives users access to emails even when end-to-end services ship-shore are offline, so that businesses can continue as usual.
BMT, a leading multidisciplinary management consultancy with strong sector expertise in Maritime, Coastal Engineering and Environmental and Green Infrastructure, has received recognition for its Navigation Assessment Services by The Nautical Institute.