TMC Compressors of the Seas has been contracted to supply the marine compressed air system to the highly innovative 183-metre research expedition vessel that will be equipped for research and investigation of the entire marine ecosystem.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Rough seas with wave heights up to 50% above the stipulated heavy weather testing requirements proved no obstacle for VIKING’s innovative LifeCraft™ system, paving the way for cruise ship operators worldwide to benefit from all the advantages that this new hybrid - intended to replace lifeboats/liferafts - has to offer.
Representatives from the shipping industry including Wah Kwong Maritime Transport Holdings, Anglo-Eastern and Wallem, joined international maritime charity Sailors’ Society at its first-ever Wellness at Sea Week in Hong Kong this month (4th – 10th November).
Leading classification society ClassNK and TÜV Rheinland have concluded a worldwide partnership agreement for cybersecurity services.