One Sea, the alliance that brings together leading exponents of autonomous ship technology, has secured new funding to support its role as a business ecosystem, at the same time adding Shipbrokers Finland as a new partner.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The Humber Electrical Engineering Company has announced two new big commercial wins.
Technology group Wärtsilä has signed an agreement with international shipping company Hagland Shipping AS for a hybrid retrofit installation.
StormGeo and DNV GL have announced that they have signed an agreement to consolidate their fleet performance solutions under one banner.