Wärtsilä and Samsung Heavy Industries have signed a Joint Development Project agreement to establish more efficient solutions for LNG Carrier and Shuttle Tanker vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
DESMI Ocean Guard has announced that DFDS has selected the CompactClean Ballast Water Management System for installation on its existing fleet of vessels.
Kongsberg Maritime will deliver an integrated suite of subsea technology to a new Belgian research vessel.
Valmet will supply scrubber systems for seven new building container vessels, which will be built in South Korea by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for Korean Shipping company Hyundai Merchant Marine.