The technology group Wärtsilä is to acquire Transas, a global company headquartered in the U.K.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
When Twin Disc introduced its Express Joystick System and Express Positioning technologies, it ushered in a new era of vessel control for recreational and commercial operators.
Cummins Inc has announced that Azam Marine has selected two QSK95 propulsion engines to provide main propulsion power for their next passenger ferry, making Kilimanjaro VII the first QSK95 powered passenger ferry in the world.
Water microbiology expert aqua-tools will present a paper to Asian tanker owners on the importance of taking onboard analysis of ballast waters in verifying system performance and compliance with the Ballast Water Management Convention.