The technology group Wärtsilä has been selected to provide the complete system design and full equipment scope for two new 9300 DWT self-discharging bulk carriers featuring hybrid propulsion.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
Liebherr Container Cranes and Montreal Gateway Terminals Partnership have announced the signing of a contract for the supply of four ship to shore container cranes to the Cast Container Terminal in Montreal, Canada.
KONGSBERG is going to install and test autonomous technology on two vessels in different operational environments.
Torqeedo and ZF are taking electric yachting to a new level by announcing a cooperation between the two companies to integrate ZF’s steerable saildrives into Torqeedo’s revolutionary Deep Blue system.