Japan-headquartered Nippon Paint Marine has introduced what is thought the world’s first biocide-free, low friction self-polishing copolymer antifouling technology.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
After introducing the first jet tender to the world in 1991 and completely revamping the landscape of the luxury yacht tender through its Avon brand for over 20 years, Zodiac Nautic is doubling down on its commitment to keep exploring the future of the boating industry.
With 105 lifeboat engineers operating across 5 continents, Survitec is winning an increasing number of contracts for annual and 5-yearly inspection and maintenance services.
Swedish-based marine and industrial brake supplier Dellner Brakes has acquired German brake specialist JHS Jungblut in a move that will strengthen the company’s offering in the wind energy market, and also enable further global expansion, particularly in the Far East.