Following last year’s acquisition of Norwegian lifeboat builder Norsafe by VIKING Life-Saving Equipment, the two companies are joining forces at Nor-Shipping to showcase their complete safety solution.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has taken a notable step towards realising the full commercial potential of autonomous vessels.
Leading ship management company OSM Maritime has launched a portfolio of ‘industry first services’ with the introduction of OSM ON.
ABB has released a compact size DC-based power distribution system to offer hybrid power efficiencies to smaller vessels.