This year, Greek maritime company Technava celebrates 50 years of playing a key role in the supply of equipment and technical support to the Greek shipping industry.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
“Posidonia could not have come at a better time for us,” said Andrew Marshall, Coldharbour Marine Chief Executive, a few days before Posidonia opened its doors to the global shipping community in Athens.
Evac, the world’s leading provider of integrated waste, wastewater, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries is to acquire Cathelco, a leading global manufacturer of equipment for ships and offshore installations.
Ballast water treatment specialist Optimarin says that a recent surge in new business orders and revenues is indicative of positive developments within the BWT market.