The technology group Wärtsilä is to provide hybrid propulsion capability for a new offshore wind construction support vessel.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Jotun has signed an agreement with Wallenius Wilhelmsen to provide its Hull Performance Solutions anti-fouling coating system across 42 vessels in the leading shipowner’s advanced RoRo fleet.
Sea Machines Robotics, the advanced technology company serving the marine industry, has hired industry veteran Frank Relou to lead its European sales efforts.
The Royal National Lifeboat Institute has selected Nexus Vehicle Rental, the UK’s leading tech-driven business mobility provider, as its sole vehicle rental supplier.