The technology group Wärtsilä’s Exhaust Gas Cleaning system has been Type Approved in China by the China Classification Society.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
SMS Southampton has completed a significant dredger refit in the port of Southampton for Tarmac Marine.
KVHI and Kongsberg Digital announce the successful installation of their first joint maritime IoT system on an active working vessel.
The final vessel in a 15-ship series has entered service for the Yamal LNG project ahead of schedule, powered by ABB’s leading-edge technology.