AET has announced the extension of partnership in the DP2 shuttle tanker sector with Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras, the Brazilian multinational petroleum corporation.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Boston-based developer of autonomous vessel technology Sea Machines Robotics announced today that it has quadrupled in size in the past 18 months.
Nylacast introduces the Chock Liner with its patented low friction technology supporting safe and reliable moorings of vessels of all types and purpose.
A new initiative has been launched to provide support, training and consultancy services for maritime businesses in the Liverpool area of the UK.