Kuehne + Nagel’s Sea Explorer provides digitally enabled service insights to the world’s largest sea-freight service network.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
UniSea AS has announced Tidewater Inc as their partner in the digitalising and standardising of Tidewater’s business processes related to health, safety, environment, quality and operations.
Leading global maritime technology company Kongsberg Maritime has selected Leclanché, one of the world’s leading storage solutions companies, as its battery partner and supplier of customised marine energy storage solutions.
Optimarin has revealed that it has installed its USCG-approved ballast water treatment technology on the Norwegian Polar Institute’s newbuild research vessel Kronprins Haakon.