Boskalis, together with its co-shareholder Kotug, has completed the sale of Kotug Smit Towage to Boluda.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
ABB has won a contract to supply ABB Ability Remote Diagnostic Systems for Marine to eleven Sovcomflot vessels operating in the Arctic and Russia’s Far East, helping optimise safety and performance through 24/7 remote support.
Successful trials of Inmarsat Fleet Xpress off Western Australia have persuaded global tug operator KOTUG International to select the high-speed broadband solution for this area of the Asia Pacific region.
FarSounder’s Forward-Looking Sonar is the latest in innovative maritime technology to be included on the Royal Netherlands Navy’s hydrographic survey vessels, the HNLMS Snellius and HNLMS Luymes.