The vessel now ordered, which will be built for LNG operation, is the sixth in the so-called Stena E-Flexer RoPax class with delivery set for autumn 2021.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Jotun Australia has announced the introduction of yachting products to the Australian Yacht and Superyacht industry. With a reputation for quality, technical support and service, customers are now offered complete yacht coatings solutions.
The International Maritime Organisation’s Maritime Safety Committee has formally approved Inmarsat’s ‘Fleet Safety’ solution as a new service to support the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System.
Gas Natural Fenosa has been awarded a supply operation of 120 tons of LNG for the Swedish company Furetank. Gas Natural Fenosa, Nauticor and Furetank are leaders in the development and operation of LNG.