Start-up company C Teleport has revolutionised booking, cancelling and changing flights with a marine travel app, which has recently attracted new investors.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Now in its final stages of testing and ready for launch onto the market this year, Macgregor’s fibre-rope subsea crane is set to deliver some of the most significant advances the offshore load handling market has seen in years.
Worldwide coatings manufacturer Hempel launches a powerful new antifouling coating - Atlantic+ - providing flexible and reliable performance.
Viking Line and Xiamen Shipbuilding Industry Co., Ltd. have appointed Lagerstedt and Krantz as the supplier of all manual valves on board the new Viking Line passenger cruise ship.