KONGSBERG and DNV GL have signed an agreement to enable customers of KONGSBERG’s Vessel Insight data infrastructure solution to share their data for use in DNV GL’s digital class and assurance services.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
Signal and Heidmar have agreed a milestone partnership, under which Signal will manage a joint tanker fleet using its proprietary technology and analytical approach.
Subsea Global Solutions enters into new underwater maintenance and repair agreement with Royal Caribbean Cruises
Subsea Global Solutions has entered into a new agreement with its long term client Royal Caribbean Cruises to provide underwater hull maintenance and repair services for their fleet of 58 ships trading under six different brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity, Azamara, TUI, Silversea, and Pullmantur.
The technology group Wärtsilä’s Exhaust Gas Cleaning system has been Type Approved in China by the China Classification Society.