Swedish biotechnology company I-Tech AB has announced the strategic acquisition of manufacturing process technology and IP, to produce medetomidine, from Cambrex Corporation.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Rolls-Royce has secured an extensive supply order from long-time collaborator Sanmar Shipyards for propulsion and deck equipment for tugboats the Turkish shipyard is building for various customers.
Marine Designs Ltd, part of A&P Group, has completed its fifth pontoon installation in Barrow.
The international project logistics specialist Trans Global Projects opened a new office in Istanbul, Turkey, at the beginning of March 2018.