The Korean Register has launched a new remote survey service for any of the classification society’s vessels engaged in international ocean-going voyages.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Latsco Marine Management has chosen SQLearn’s innovative e-learning system and e-learning courses for its entire fleet of 27 vessels.
Newtec, a specialist in the design, development and manufacture of equipment for satellite communications, and Marlink, the world’s leading provider of end-to-end managed connectivity and IT solutions for enterprise and maritime industries, have extended their partnership to future-proof Marlink’s global VSAT network.
The newly inaugurated centre will support ABB’s ship power, propulsion and automation technologies and expand service capabilities for ice-going vessels.