Welsh workboat builders and marine engineers Mainstay Marine Solutions Ltd, has won a significant contract for the ‘fabrication and assembly of the main structure’ for Australian-born wave energy developer’s demonstration device ‘mWave’.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Corvus Energy has been chosen to supply the energy storage system for battery-hybrid RTG cranes by CCCC Shanghai Equipment Engineering.
Sea Machines Robotics, a U.S.-based developer of autonomous vessel control systems, announced today that it has opened a new advanced technology centre in Boston.
Bakker Sliedrecht has been the first to develop a generator protection system for dual fuel vessels which operate with a dynamic positioning system 2 and 3.