MAN Engines will present its solution for meeting the IMO Tier III and US EPA Tier 4 emission standards for commercial use at the SMM in Hamburg: the modular exhaust gas after-treatment system.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The ABB Ability™ Marine Pilot Control dynamic positioning (DP) system, unveiled at the maritime trade fair SMM, simplifies ship manoeuvring with an intuitive touchscreen-based user interface and enables safer, more efficient ship operations.
Liebherr Container Cranes has announced the final handover after 7 months in operation and entering into service of four container cranes at APM Terminals in Gothenburg.
Marine lubricant choices to address International Maritime Organisation restrictions on the fuels used by ships from 2020 must be based on verifiable cylinder oil performance data and engine testing to cover all operating conditions, according to the new General Manager of Shell Marine, Joris Van Brussel.