CMA CGM, one of the world’s largest container carriers with a fleet of 454 vessels, has contracted France-based BIO-UV Group to supply its BIO-SEA ballast water treatment systems to 17 containerships.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
A team of Hydrex diving/welding technicians was recently mobilised to Dakar, where a 225m drill ship needed urgent repair.
For the last 28 years, the Principality of Monaco has hosted the world’s most impressive international superyacht meeting in its emblematic Port Hercules.
GP Global Energy Pvt. Ltd, part of UAE-based global conglomerate GP Global, has entered into an exclusive partnership with Cepsa, the integrated Spanish oil major, to produce and market Cepsa’s marine and power generation lubricants in India.