The technology group Wärtsilä has launched the Wärtsilä HY for Dredger, a new product based on Wärtsilä’s HY hybrid propulsion technology.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Software solutions from the technology group Wärtsilä have been selected for installation in three maritime training centres.
Recently, Dutch shipping company Eemswerken concluded service contracts with Radio Holland Netherlands for their entire fleet of cargo vessels.
Volvo Penta has announced that it is to collaborate with leading French boat builder Fountaine-Pajot as it prepares to demonstrate its latest prototype electromobility technology.