Sea Hawk, the world's leading premium nautical coating brand, announced superyacht ILLUSION PLUS, Asia’s largest superyacht at 88.5-meters built by Pride Mega Yachts, was launched in Yantai, China coated with a Sea Hawk Antifouling System consisting of TUFF STUFF high-build epoxy primer combined with Cukote antifouling paint.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Rolls-Royce and Finnish shipowner Finferries have signed a collaboration agreement to jointly develop strategies and solutions to optimise the safety and efficiency of marine operations through developing the technology for decision supporting systems and to demonstrate remote and autonomous ferry operations.
Van Oord has ordered two trailing suction hopper dredgers with a hopper capacity of 10,500 m3 each.
Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen has been awarded a long-term contract with BP.