The Solent Local Enterprise Partnership has announced it will be launching a new UK body, one of the first of its kind to be established in the UK, to bring together the Solent’s marine and maritime strengths and assets and champion the region as a globally significant maritime hub.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
CNC specialists Tees Components has invested £50,000 in maintaining and verifying the precision of its machined parts to support its activities in the marine industry.
The Procyon, one of the pilot vessels of Nederlands Loodswezen BV, is equipped with 3 new davit systems for deployment and recovery of their Fast Launch Craft that transfers pilots to and from seagoing vessels.
Dutch leading system integrators RH Marine and Bakker Sliedrecht succeeded in incorporating a flywheel on a hybrid power plant.