The hull of the polar research ship RRS Sir David Attenborough took to the water on Saturday protected by the most environmentally-safe hull coating ever developed – Subsea Industries’ biofouling-reducing and washable Ecospeed.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Hanseaticsoft opened its first office in Asia in Singapore on 12th July 2018 as it steps up its expansion and brings its cloud-based ship management solution, Cloud Fleet Manager to the region.
Tidewater Inc and GulfMark Offshore Inc have announced that both boards of directors have approved a definitive agreement to combine the two companies.
WesCom Signal and Rescue has announced it will be exhibiting at the world’s leading international maritime trade fair, SMM in Hamburg this September.