The technology group Wärtsilä’s Exhaust Gas Cleaning system has been Type Approved in China by the China Classification Society.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
SMS Southampton has completed a significant dredger refit in the port of Southampton for Tarmac Marine.
KVHI and Kongsberg Digital announce the successful installation of their first joint maritime IoT system on an active working vessel.
The final vessel in a 15-ship series has entered service for the Yamal LNG project ahead of schedule, powered by ABB’s leading-edge technology.