MS Viikki, the world’s first LNG-fueled bulk carrier sails the Baltic Sea with aplomb thanks to an innovative delivery from WE Tech.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading safety and survival specialist Survitec has opened a new service and distribution hub in Singapore to meet increased demand from customers across the Asia Pacific region.
In the quarter of a century since its formation in 1994, ballast water treatment specialist Optimarin has never experienced a year quite like 2018.
The latest version of the enginei electronic fuel management system from Royston diesel power has been specified for Tarmac’s Marine business’ City of Westminster aggregate dredger.