AMELS has contracted Alewijnse Marine to perform the complete electrical systems installation on the first two vessels of its new range of Limited Editions superyacht, the AMELS 60.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
Intellian, the global leader in mobile satellite communication antenna systems, has signed a strategic partnership with JRC in maritime satellite communication antenna technology.
Marlink has unveiled BridgeLink, a technology agnostic solutions portfolio designed to interconnect on board Operational Technology within a standardised data structure.
Norwegian shipbuilder Myklebust Verft has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a contract to deliver a hull-integrated seawater cooling system to a vessel the yard is building for wellboat company Sølvtrans.