YANMAR MARINE INTERNATIONAL is launching a full line-up of 4LV sterndrive marine diesel engine models to complete its highly-acclaimed 4LV series of ultra-refined common rail (CR) engines.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has acquired Burriel Navarro, S.L, a company operating in underwater services in the main ports of Spain.
Cox Powertrain has revealed one of the marine industry’s most highly anticipated engines at Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS).
Navis, a part of Cargotec Corporation, has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with China-based Tianjin Port Group, currently the world’s largest terminal complex on N4.