Teekay Offshore, one of the world’s largest marine energy transportation, storage and production companies, has renewed and expanded its agreements with award-winning maritime connectivity provider Marlink to continue utilising high-quality global VSAT services for a further four years.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Maritime has formed a partnership with DOF, SINTEF Ocean and NORCE, which aims to reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for complex offshore operations while streamlining fleet-wide maintenance.
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore opened a new 24/7 Maritime Cybersecurity Operations Centre last week, to be operated by ST Engineering in its Hub.
Boston-based Sea Machines Robotics has announced a new partnership with Hike Metal, a world-class manufacturer of workboats based in Ontario, Canada, to integrate Sea Machines’ SM300 autonomous vessel control system aboard commercial vessels tasked with search-and-rescue missions.