Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen has been awarded a long-term contract with BP.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
MeteoGroup, the global weather authority, introduces a new version of its market-leading weather routing solution, Ship Performance Optimisation System.
Tuco Marine Group, the specialists in light structures and hulls manufactured with composite materials such as carbon fibre, has sold another ProZero vessel.
The Fireboat will greatly enhance the agency’s ability to fight fires and provide marine search and rescue operations.