Corvus Energy has announced that the company has been selected by Norwegian Electric Systems to supply lithium-ion battery-based energy storage systems for five new all-electric ferries being built by Havyard for Norwegian ferry operator Fjord1.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has recently been awarded a number of contracts to supply its Aquarius UV Ballast Water Management System to global shipping operators.
Kongsberg Digital has unveiled an innovative new simulator solution for training officers and crew in advanced firefighting.
Kuwait Oil Tanker Company has moved its navigational requirements contract to ChartCo, the global leader of digital marine compliance and navigation.