Survitec has signed a partnership agreement with Evacuator Worldwide for the global distribution rights to the pioneering emergency descent system introduced to the market in April.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Hanseaticsoft GmbH, a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based maritime software has today launched a new app as the latest addition to its Cloud Fleet Manager, CFM Go, to make it easier and faster for customers to access relevant data about their fleet from their mobile phones.
Ulstein and SCHOTTEL will start cooperating to take the next step in automation and digitalisation within marine operations.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed a five-year optimised maintenance agreement with Sapura Brazil, a company specialised in sub-sea services.