Cox Powertrain has announced that production of its high-powered diesel outboard, the CXO300, is imminent.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
GTMaritime has seen exceptional growth in the use of its secure, maritime optimised email software and other cyber-security solutions as vessel owners and operators step up a gear to harden onboard networks and protect their ships from digital threats.
Intellian, the global leader in mobile satellite communication antenna systems, has launched a satcom package for smart ships with marine engineering and service provider Hyundai Global Service, a subsidiary of the world’s No.1 shipbuilding company Hyundai Heavy Industries group.
Wärtsilä retrofit to reduce environmental impact of ferry operating in ecologically sensitive waters
The technology group Wärtsilä will carry out an important retrofitting project aimed at lessening the environmental footprint of a ferry operating on the Wadden Sea, a UNESCO World Heritage listed area in the south eastern end of the North Sea.