Multi-award-winning NMEA specialists Actisense has officially launched the latest addition to their PRO range at Seawork International in Southampton.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
DESS Aquaculture, a joint venture between Solstad Farstad and John Fredriksen’s Marine Harvest, has signed a contract to install Optimarin ballast water treatment (BWT) systems on its four newbuild 3,500m3 capacity wellboats.
The technology group Wärtsilä announces another milestone achievement with regard to its Wärtsilä 34DF dual-fuel engine.
The Methanol Institute has welcomed the decision of the International Maritime Organisation to invite the International Organisation for Standardisation to develop a standard for methyl/ethyl alcohol as a marine fuel and a standard for methyl/ethyl alcohol fuel couplings.