Fresh from a European tour, Damen’s new RSD Tug 2513 Innovation has taken part in towing tests in the Port of Felixstowe, UK.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Maritime safety equipment manufacturer and global servicing provider VIKING Life-Saving Equipment has signed with Rosenby Engineering to exclusively distribute the award-winning Danish startup’s HydroPen™ fire extinguishing system for container vessels.
The Danish maritime service company, VMS Group, is appointed the new authorised sales and service partner for the gear products of Baker Hughes, a GE Company, (BHGE) to service the marine industry in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
EURONAV has successfully converted the first vessel to SERTICA.