Kongsberg Maritime’s Oceanology International 2018, stand (D600), will be dedicated to the “Digital Ocean”, a concept that harmonises data flow and processing from the seabed to the office.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Through the Brevini brand, Dana’s UK marine engineering team have worked closely with Caley Ocean Systems on a range of marine and subsea contracts, over many years.
Kotug Smit Towage has taken the newly-built Damen ATD 2412 Twin Fin Tug Buffalo into service for its European harbour towage activities.
Soon after winning the prestigious Red Dot design award for the world´s largest outdoor LED TV, C SEED received requests from the superyacht industry and set out to take this ground-breaking design to sea.