The technology group Wärtsilä has won the contract to supply 40 generating sets for 12 new LNG fuelled platform supply vessels, the first such vessels to be built for a Chinese owner.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The world’s first 2.4 metre tri-band and multi-orbit maritime VSAT antenna system, the Intellian v240MT, has won Via Satellite’s inaugural Satellite Technology of the Year Award.
Abu Dhabi-based shipping company, ADNOC Logistics & Services entrusts its entire safety equipment servicing to VIKING with a five-year contract.
Navis today announced that Yilport Holding will roll out Navis’ Compass visual workflow management application to five terminals that use Navis N4 to bring enhanced visibility, communication and collaboration to the planning process across terminals.