Edinburgh-based innovative young company ARX Maritime has won the prestigious “Innovation in Business” award, during the 2019 Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Caterpillar Marine has announced the development of new technology solutions for European Union inland waterway vessels.
Inmarsat, the global leader in mobile satellite communications, is staying ahead of fast-changing dynamics in ship connectivity by launching Crew Xpress, a new service for crew available as part of an ever increasing number of services on Fleet Xpress.
Optimarin Ballast Systems have gained approval from the United States Coast Guard, slashing their required holding time from 72 to just 24 hours for all salinities.