Stolt Tankers B.V. and DESMI Ocean Guard A/S have announced that Stolt Tankers has selected the CompactClean Ballast Water Management System for installation on Stolt Tankers’ existing fleet.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä’s hybrid power module solution, the Wärtsilä HY, is now fully operational on the ‘Vilja’, an escort tug owned by the Swedish port of Luleå.
As part of the Sea Traffic Management STM Validation project Costa Crociere, part of Carnival Corporation, integrated Costa and Aida ships are to exchange information with other actors, utilising STM supported standardised formats and interfaces.
A far reaching Memorandum of Intent covering future collaboration has been signed by the organisation orchestrating space programmes for 22 European countries and the coordinators of One Sea, the industry alliance bringing together leading exponents of autonomous ship technology.