Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime and logistics conglomerate, has inaugurated Phase 1 of the 400,000 sqm Milaha Logistics City, with a 35,000 sqm warehousing facility dedicated to temperature-controlled cargo.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Thordon Bearings will celebrate the 20th anniversary of its first ever water-lubricated shaft installations on cruise ships during the Seatrade Cruise Global event, which takes place this week in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Rolls-Royce has been contracted to deliver Kamewa waterjet propulsion units and MTU engines for three 42m high-speed, lightweight carbon fibre ferries for operation between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China.
Sea Explorer offers Kuehne + Nagel’s customers an easy gateway to the company’s comprehensive overview of direct global seafreight services.