Leading international brake supplier Dellner Brakes AB is launching a brand new range of ‘plug and play’ electrohydraulic braking systems at this year’s SMM in Hamburg, combining the very best of Swedish and German engineering, from Dellner Brakes and sister company Pintsch Bubenzer, for the very first time.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
At this year’s SMM, Sauer Compressors will showcase its entire product range.
Viking Supply Ships AS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Viking Supply Ships AB has sold its three Icebreakers, Tor Viking, Balder Viking and Vidar Viking to Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada.
JFD, part of James Fisher and Sons plc, has successfully delivered the latest pair of next-generation self-propelled hyperbaric lifeboats to Singaporean diving engineering firm Flash Tekk.