The technology group Wärtsilä and Singapore-based PSA Marine have agreed to collaborate in the co-creation of smart technologies for the marine sector.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
Damen Shipyards Group, in collaboration with Delft Dynamics and Next Ocean, has trialled a new approach to search and rescue in the North Sea.
Stena Line’s pilot project using artificial intelligence technology to predict the most fuel-efficient way to operate a vessel has shown to be successful.
Cox Powertrain has announced that production of its high-powered diesel outboard, the CXO300, is imminent.