Radio Holland Netherlands has received an order for a full Nav/Com package for six vessels being built at Royal Bodewes in Hoogezand, highlighting longstanding relationships, both with Royal Bodewes and manufacturer Furuno.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The keel laying ceremony for Subsea 7’s new reel-lay vessel took place at Royal IHC in Krimpen aan den IJssel (Netherlands) on 5th July.
With a cable capacity of more than 10,000 tonnes, a cutting-edge cable installation system, dual fuel engines and DP3 capabilities the ‘Living Stone’ is a true milestone in the industry.
Southampton headquartered ship repairer and marine engineering services provider SMS has partnered with WorkBoatSales.com to market its proven range of Bulldog workboats internationally.