Ballast water treatment specialist Optimarin has consolidated its relationship with Höegh Autoliners by securing a new agreement for 10 retrofitted systems.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The Finnish shipping company ESL Shipping Ltd. and Hamburg based Nauticor GmbH & Co. KG have signed a long-term contract for the supply of LNG in the port of Oxelösund.
The Baltic Exchange and leading global maritime counterparty risk analysis company Infospectrum have announced a collaboration that will see Infospectrum become the Baltic Exchange's exclusive counterparty intelligence provider.
Rolls-Royce and British luxury yacht manufacturer Sunseeker International have agreed on a new framework agreement for the supply of MTU Series 2000 and 4000 engines for its 86Y, 95Y, 116Y and 131Y range of yachts and for future yacht series.