Following a signing ceremony in Houston, Dorian LPG Ltd announced it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Hyundai Global Service Co., Ltd to undertake research and preliminary engineering studies to upgrade the main engines of up to ten of the Company's very large gas carriers to dual fuel technology utilising LPG as fuel in anticipation of upcoming environmental regulations to reduce sulphur emissions.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
As part of its continuous review of its marine lubricants logistics offering, Shell Marine has expanded its distribution network into New Zealand, also adding three new key locations to its delivery options – in Indonesia, Spain and Chile.
The technology group Wärtsilä will design and equip one of PSA Marine (Pte) Ltd’s newest harbour tugs.
Nautilus International, the trade union for maritime professionals, celebrated May Day - International Workers’ Day - by launching a new website, making it easier for maritime professionals to access essential news and information on their Union, their industry and their employment rights at sea and on land.