GTMaritime has seen exceptional growth in the use of its secure, maritime optimised email software and other cyber-security solutions as vessel owners and operators step up a gear to harden onboard networks and protect their ships from digital threats.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Equipment and Services
Intellian, the global leader in mobile satellite communication antenna systems, has launched a satcom package for smart ships with marine engineering and service provider Hyundai Global Service, a subsidiary of the world’s No.1 shipbuilding company Hyundai Heavy Industries group.
Wärtsilä retrofit to reduce environmental impact of ferry operating in ecologically sensitive waters
The technology group Wärtsilä will carry out an important retrofitting project aimed at lessening the environmental footprint of a ferry operating on the Wadden Sea, a UNESCO World Heritage listed area in the south eastern end of the North Sea.
Global ship manager Anglo-Eastern has inked a memorandum of understanding on cyber security with Naval Dome.