The technology group Wärtsilä’s Aquarius UV Ballast Water Management System has been granted US Coastguard Type Approval.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
HamiltonJet has unveiled its range of marine vessel skipper assistance and autonomy solutions.
The technology group Wärtsilä has been contracted by Sovcomflot to roll out a Wärtsilä Fleet Operations solution for Sovcomflot’s fleet of Arctic shuttle tankers.
Inmarsat and NAPA, the leading provider of maritime software, services and data analysis, have signed an agreement to enable ship owners and ship managers to access and analyse real-time onboard data more efficiently through a dedicated application hosted on Inmarsat’s new Fleet Data IoT service.