ACR Electronics, Inc. and Ocean Signal are highlighting to commercial owners and operators how the life-saving capabilities of its distress beacons are significantly enhanced due to Cospas-Sarsat’s next-generation Medium-Earth Orbit Search and Rescue (MEOSAR) system.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading maritime safety equipment and servicing provider VIKING Life-Saving Equipment is establishing a local subsidiary and employing staff to bring new value to Japanese shipowners and managers.
BAE Systems has welcomed the announcement of its selection to deliver nine Future Frigates for the Royal Australian Navy.
The IMRF (International Maritime Rescue Federation) has held the very first Mass Rescue Operations workshop in Uruguay, South America.