Announced during the Aviation Community Reception, hosted by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, Wilhelmsen Ships Service has been selected to help develop the future Unmanned Aircraft Systems regulatory framework for Singapore and will receive dedicated funding for their shore-to-ship delivery project.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leader in safety and communication at sea Ocean Signal has strengthened its expanding sales and product team with the appointment of Steve Moore as its new Product Manager.
ChartCo, the global leader in digital navigation services and voyage compliance, will announce a completely new e-navigation and compliance platform at this year’s SMM in Hamburg.
GulfMark Offshore Inc has confirmed that it has received a non-binding, unsolicited proposal from HGIM Corp to combine the companies through a merger.