The final vessel in a 15-ship series has entered service for the Yamal LNG project ahead of schedule, powered by ABB’s leading-edge technology.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
AMELS has contracted Alewijnse Marine to perform the complete electrical systems installation on the first two vessels of its new range of Limited Editions superyacht, the AMELS 60.
Intellian, the global leader in mobile satellite communication antenna systems, has signed a strategic partnership with JRC in maritime satellite communication antenna technology.
Marlink has unveiled BridgeLink, a technology agnostic solutions portfolio designed to interconnect on board Operational Technology within a standardised data structure.