Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, has protected seven shipyards across the world with its Cygnus Wireless Alarm System.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
19 months after the contract was awarded, Europe’s first conversion of a dredger to dual-fuel capability combining LNG and MGO has been launched at Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque.
Corvus Energy has signed a contract with Norwegian Electric Systems for the marine world’s largest battery package to be installed on board Havila Kystruten’s coastal vessels.
Norwegian supplier Hydroniq Coolers has won contracts from Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. to deliver the cooling system for the engines of the six LNG-fuelled shuttle tankers the shipbuilder is constructing for Teekay Offshore.