British marine diesel innovator Cox Powertrain has announced Diesel Power AB as the Swedish distributor for its high powered, low weight diesel outboard engines, the first of which, the 300hp CXO300, will be launched later this year.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
A major order for four General Electric gensets for the shipowner Lindblad Expeditions’ newbuilding consolidates Danish VMS Group A/S as the total supplier to the maritime industry.
Stena Line has now taken the next step in the quest to test new environmentally friendly energy types for propulsion of vessels.
ACO Marine has been awarded contracts to supply its advanced wastewater treatment technology as retrofit solutions to river cruise vessels operating on European waterways.