Leading ship management firm OSM is in the final stages of completing a Singapore-based Maritime Operations Centre that will transform decision-making, efficiency and performance for its global customer base while highlighting a new, sustainable path forward for the industry.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Vryhof Anchors, a Vryhof company, has announced several landmark contracts for its’ industry leading STEVSHARK®REX anchoring solution with Anglo-French independent operator Perenco and its Congolese subsidiary Perenco Congo SA; Maersk Drilling in Trinidad; and international EPC contactor CNGS Group.
Boston-based Sea Machines Robotics has announced that it has signed a contract with A.P. Moller-Maersk, of Copenhagen, Denmark, to trial its industry-leading perception and situational awareness technology aboard one of the company’s new-build Winter Palace ice-class container ships.
This week, the Royal National Lifeboat Institution and the Maritime & Coastguard Agency are running a special event to test the use of drones in a variety of real-life search and rescue scenarios.