Boats.net founder and Outdoor Network owner Tom D'Azevedo announced that beginning in October 2018, The Outdoor Network will expand its growing operations to include distribution of Cox Powertrain’s revolutionary new CXO300 diesel outboard engines.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Mechanica Utilities Ltd has formed a new company to specialise in supporting the maritime sector in the UK and overseas.
ChartCo, the leading global supplier of maritime digital data and compliance services, has selected MeteoGroup to deliver its weather routing technology services through its OneOcean platform.
REMBRANDT, BMT’s industry-leading integrated navigation and manoeuvring simulator suite, has been awarded Class A, B and C certification from DNV GL.