A new offset carbon neutral ballast water management system called FlowSafe, which can be installed at sea and runs at close to zero costs has been designed by marine engineering firm Flow Water Technologies Ltd.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Cassa depositi e prestiti, Fincantieri and Snam have signed a preliminary collaboration agreement.
maruFreight, a digital initiative for the maritime and logistics industry, has announced the launch of its new platform.
Moscord has recruited Michael Klint from Seven Seas Group as its new Director of Operations.