The technology group Wärtsilä will engineer, supply, and install complete battery hybrid packages to two offshore supply vessels owned by the Norway-based operator Atlantic Offshore.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg and MAN Energy Solutions sign MoU for collaboration on common data infrastructure for maritime sector
Kongsberg and MAN Energy Solutions have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the purpose of exploring the potential for collaboration on a common data infrastructure for the maritime sector.
Another milestone for the establishment of LNG as marine fuel in Germany has been achieved as Nauticor successfully conducted the first ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation in a German port.
Integrated technology for research vessels in the spotlight as RRS Sir David Attenborough officially named
One of the world’s most advanced polar research vessels, RRS Sir David Attenborough, has been officially named at a special naming ceremony held at Cammell Laird’s Birkenhead shipyard.