DESMI has announced that the Company is opening an office in Athens, Greece.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Forum Subsea Technologies is driving cost efficiencies for the subsea sector with the addition of its latest electric remotely operated vehicle.
The Methanol Institute is backing a project at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore which will be the first evaluation of Methanol as a marine fuel in Asia.
On 29th December, during a regular inspection of the clean-up system, The Ocean Cleanup offshore crew discovered that an 18-meter end-section had detached from the rest of the system.