Hanseaticsoft GmbH will be exhibiting at this year’s SMM in Hamburg and will be officially launching their updated and enhanced crewing module, Crewing 2.0, available within Cloud Fleet Manager.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Marine operations software developer Helm Operations has announced that it has launched a new partnership with leading AIS data services provider ShipTracks.
When your fleet has a large number of vessels and you operate some 200 shipping routes to visit almost all of the important commercial ports, it’s the Big Picture that really counts.
AET has announced the extension of partnership in the DP2 shuttle tanker sector with Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras, the Brazilian multinational petroleum corporation.