Together with Levvel – a consortium comprising Van Oord, BAM, and Rebel – Rijkswaterstaat (part of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and responsible for the design, construction, management and maintenance of the main infrastructure facilities in the Netherlands) will launch the project at the end of 2018.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The engineers of the future will go head to head at Robert Gordon University this week when they put underwater robots, which they have designed and built, to the test as part of an annual competition.
Norwegian start-up technology firm ScanReach is set to redefine safety standards at sea with In:Range, a unique system capable of locating anyone on a vessel or offshore installation in real time.
Samskip subsidiary Nor Lines will include calls at Rotterdam for the first time in its weekly multipurpose liner service connecting to Western, Mid and Northern Norway, with effect from 1st June.