Norwegian shipyard Aas Mekaniske Verksted has awarded PG Flow Solutions a deal to deliver pump systems to another new vessel the yard is building for wellboat company Sølvtrans.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Representatives from major maritime technology companies and related industry stakeholders have gathered in London for the inaugural meeting of the Smart Maritime Council, a new initiative created by the Smart Maritime Network to support collaboration and standardisation in the development of IT systems for the shipping sector.
Kongsberg Maritime, through its Cape Town-based business partner Unique Hydra, has been selected to deliver a cutting-edge integrated hydroacoustic and bridge system technology package for The Replacement of the SA Navy Hydrographic Capability Project.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed a long-term Wärtsilä Optimised maintenance solution with Japanese LNG shipowner Tokyo LNG Tanker Co. Ltd, a subsidiary of Tokyo Gas.