ACO Marine has been awarded contracts to supply its advanced wastewater treatment technology as retrofit solutions to river cruise vessels operating on European waterways.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Following their recent move into waterside premises at Northshore Shipyard in Chichester Harbour, Wytchcraft Composites have expanded their repair and refit services, due to an increased demand from customers within the superyacht industry.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, and an international maritime business platform, SeaFocus, have announced a collaboration agreement that will support the companies in creating new cooperation models to benefit maritime trade and drive industry innovation.
Deep Sea Mooring, a Vryhof company, has commenced operations in providing mooring equipment, design and marine supervisory services to Maersk Drilling in Trinidad.