eMaritime Group have developed the Beta Version for the world's first Live Constructive Simulation (LCS) maritime simulators. Life-like graphics and connecting live data from the shipping industry directly into the simulator create a fully immersive training environment.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Navios ShipManagement Inc., a member of Navios Group, has issued Belco Technologies Corporation (BELCO), a wholly-owned subsidiary of DuPont, with a letter of intent endorsing BELCO as the preferred supplier of exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS) for its vessels. The letter of intent also confirms that Navios and BELCO will carry out a joint feasibility study and techno-economic analysis of marine scrubbing units for retrofitting or new build installation on a variety of vessels, from bulk carriers to containers and tankers.
A deep water oil spill in the northeast Atlantic would be more difficult to combat than the Deepwater Horizon spill of 2015, and the use of a dispersant in those waters would create a subsea ‘dirty blizzard’ of marine oil snow, according to scientists.
• New Logo!Power series in reduced width of 18 mm to 72 mm
• Scope for flexible installation using DIN rail or direct mounting
• Efficiency of up to 90% and no-load losses below 0.3 watts (W)
• Current monitor for real-time measurement of output current