Marlink, backed by Apax-partners has signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the shares in Livewire Connections, a UK headquartered satellite communications service provider with a focus on superyacht customers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Inspectors from Saudi Aramco’s Environmental Protection Department have been given guidance on how to verify that ships entering Saudi Arabia’s ports are discharging ballast waters in accordance with the D1 and D2 ballast water discharge standards.
Innovators and senior industry executives of the global subsea cable industry will be heading to Europe next year for Submarine Networks 2018, aiming to discuss the growing issues of this quickly developing market sector.
Evoqua Water Technologies has initiated the second phase of its partnership with Chinese marine equipment supplier Hai Cheung Trading Co. Ltd.