Marlink has migrated Aker BioMarine’s Antarctic krill harvester fleet support ship, La Manche, to Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress service.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
After completing stringent market testing, remote marine data monitoring company, Azurtane Limited, is now commercialising its cutting-edge exhaust gas sensor technology for sustainable shipping from its new company headquarters in Southampton.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (Great Lakes), the largest provider of dredging services in the United States and a major provider of environmental and infrastructure services announced today the receipt of a $213.3 million award for the Post 45 Charleston Entrance Channel Maintenance and New Work Dredging - Contract 2 Project base contract.
Leading international subsea solutions company, Kreuz Subsea, has announced AJ Jain as chief executive officer and Balaji Bhashyam as chief operating officer.