Heng Tong Fuels and Shipping, the Singapore-based subsidiary of Hong Kong’s Coastal Holdings has chosen GNS, a global leader in maritime solutions, to help it comply with the latest ECDIS standards.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Vessel operators and maritime training centres are continually investing to create best practice and innovative training programs.
Global Marine Group, a market leader in offshore engineering services to the telecommunications, renewables and oil and gas industries, has announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Fugro N.V.’s trenching and cable lay services business.
The Icemann gangway system has reached a milestone 10,000 transfers since its arrival in Eastern Russia in August to transfer personnel working on offshore platforms under the Sakhalin-2 project.