Oceanology International exhibition and conference, the world’s premier forum for thousands of marine science and ocean technology professionals, has launched online registration for a newly-expanded 2018 edition from 13th to 15th March at ExCeL London.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Actisense has been recognised with the prestigious Product of Excellence Award from the National Marine Electronics Association for the third consecutive year.
Sea Machines Robotics has announced a collaboration with TUCO Marine of Denmark to offer remote & autonomous control products as factory options in their line of ProZero workboats.
JFD, the world leading underwater capability provider serving the commercial and defence markets and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, is significantly progressing with the build of its new advanced state-of-the-art 3rd generation submarine rescue systems (SRS), ready for delivery to its customer in 2018.