ABB today commercially launched ABB Ability, its industry-leading portfolio of digital solutions, at ABB Customer World in Houston.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Evoqua Water Technologies has secured an order from a South Korean shipyard for the supply and installation of SeaCURE® ballast water management systems (BWMS) to two 115,000dwt crude oil tankers under construction for a Singapore-based ship owner.
An official partnership agreement has been signed by SMR Links Consultants and VSTEP on the 22nd of February 2017, making SMR Links the exclusive partner of the NAUTIS maritime simulators and RescueSim Incident Command Simulator in the UAE Region.
Dave Bleyenberg explains how Hydrex Underwater Technologies’ next generation Mobdock and cofferdam designs are changing the way in which thrusters are removed and repaired.