A revolutionary dredging tool is about to be launched by an innovative Norfolk boat builder.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
U.S. companies competing for naval defence and commercial maritime business across the Asia-Pacific region will look to strengthen trade, innovation and workforce partnerships with buyers and influencers attending the Pacific 2017 International Maritime Exposition, 3rd-5th October at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
At the Monaco Yacht Show, Dynamiq Yachts will launch its 35m GTT115, stated as ‘the first superyacht with Porsche DNA’.
C-MAP, a leading supplier of digital marine cartography and cloud-based mapping solutions, has announced the acquisition of i-Sea AS, a technology and consulting company focused on the marine sector.