Shell Marine’s recommendations on medium-speed engine oils selection have saved the equivalent of around $123,000 annually for its customer Hainan Strait Shipping Co. Ltd, one of China’s leading operators of ro-ro tonnage.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Torqeedo’s new Deep Blue 100i integrated inboard electric propulsion system has been honoured with a 2019 National Marine Manufacturers Association Innovation Award at the Miami International Boat Show.
Inmarsat has joined forces with two leading start-up programmes, Rainmaking’s Trade and Transport Impact and Bluetech Accelerator.
Tuco Marine Group has revealed the design of a new 9.3m P-top which has been added to the company’s line of carbon fibre-based ProZero boats.