Dutch leading system integrator RH Marine succeeded in incorporating battery life prediction for vessels into its fuel-saving Energy Management System.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has received deck machinery orders for four escort and four harbour tugboats from Cheoy Lee Shipyards Ltd in Hong Kong.
Thordon Bearings has completed a range of water-lubricated and grease-free bearing installations to a third salt lugger in the Salinor/Navenor fleet, following the successful retrofitting of bearings to problematic newbuilds.
Xeneta unveils XSI Public Indices, delivering monthly insights on long-term ocean freight rate development
Xeneta is utilising its database of over 85 million contracted freight rates to deliver a unique monthly snapshot of long-term rate developments in the container industry.