Buzz Wireless is one of the leading providers of 3G and 4G mobile communications platforms for the leisure and commercial marine markets.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
A range of hull repairs on a variety of ship types have illustrated the diversity of shell plating operations Hydrex diver/technicians are capable of undertaking at a moment’s notice.
CWind, a leading provider of power cable and asset management services to the offshore renewables and utilities market and part of the Global Marine Group, has announced the launch of Complete Cable Care, an enhanced package of services for power cable owners. GMG concurrently announced the addition of the ASV Pioneer to its fleet of reliable cable ships.
Six months before the 28th edition of the most awaited superyacht event on Earth, the Monaco Yacht Show presents a new layout for the floating exhibition that will unveil an outstanding fleet of 120 superyachts.