GTMaritime has launched GTMailPlus.Continuity, a web-based service that gives users access to emails even when end-to-end services ship-shore are offline, so that businesses can continue as usual.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
BMT, a leading multidisciplinary management consultancy with strong sector expertise in Maritime, Coastal Engineering and Environmental and Green Infrastructure, has received recognition for its Navigation Assessment Services by The Nautical Institute.
To curb global marine and air pollution, stricter limits on the sulphur dioxide content of marine exhaust gases stipulated by the EU and IMO will apply from 2020.
Maritime safety equipment supplier Survitec has registered increased interest in its SOLAS 360 service in the run-up to the entry-into-force of amendments to SOLAS.