Global marine lubricant provider Total Lubmarine has announced that it has received two No Objection Letters (NOL) from equipment manufacturer MAN Diesel and Turbo – in recognition of the effectiveness of two of its products.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Global maritime contractor Van Oord has signed a five-year partnership agreement with Shell Marine covering the lubrication needs for its entire fleet of vessels.
Forum Energy Technologies has moved to expand its operations in Europe by appointing a new single distributor for its extensive fleet of subsea vehicles across The Netherlands and Belgium.
The first of Damen’s revolutionary new RSD 2513 harbour tugs are currently on an introduction tour of European ports.