Italian boatbuilder Amer Yachts has installed Volvo Penta Easy Connect in their 94-foot superyacht, D’aria, making it the largest yacht to be connected to the app.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Norwegian technology company Clean Marine is set to cut shipowners’ investment and installation costs plus scrubber operating expenditure through the launch of a next generation marine exhaust gas scrubber application.
Thanks to Bakker Sliedrecht, the new trailing suction hopper dredger Schenge from the Goes based Faasse Groep will become energy-efficient.
Two self-unloading dry cargo transshipment units will be the first bulk carriers in the industry to feature ABB’s Azipod electric propulsion.