Kongsberg Digital and ABB Turbocharging have signed a cooperation agreement on edge data collection and ship engine performance analysis.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted by Island Offshore, a leading Norwegian provider of high-quality solutions for the offshore oil industry, to supply turnkey hybrid battery solutions for three of the firm’s UT 776 CD-design Platform Supply Vessels.
Outdoor heating specialist Bromic has announced the launch of an exclusive range of marine heating solutions.
Leading electrification specialist, Equipmake, has readied a range of high performance yet cost-effective advanced electric motors for marine, bringing major benefits to multiple types of watercraft in terms of power density, packaging and reduced emissions.