As part of the Sea Traffic Management STM Validation project Costa Crociere, part of Carnival Corporation, integrated Costa and Aida ships are to exchange information with other actors, utilising STM supported standardised formats and interfaces.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
A far reaching Memorandum of Intent covering future collaboration has been signed by the organisation orchestrating space programmes for 22 European countries and the coordinators of One Sea, the industry alliance bringing together leading exponents of autonomous ship technology.
Royston Diesel Power has set up a new arrangement that links its enginei electronic fuel management system directly with the Opsealog’s maritime smart data analysis platform.
Leading marine operations software company Helm Operations has announced that it has surpassed the 4000 vessel mark on its industry-leading maritime asset management and operations platform, Helm CONNECT.