The eMaritime Group have launched a free social network app eMaritime Exchange for Apple and Android.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
International Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC) says communication failings within shipbrokers’ organisations can result in important instructions from principals being overlooked, leading to potentially costly claims.
A new white paper from Alfa Laval addresses ship owner concerns to ensure vessel compliance with bilge water regulations worldwide.
Crosby Introduces ROV Release & Retrieve Shackle Line Featuring the Patent Pending Captured Bolt Design
After years of development and intensive testing by several of the top subsea specialists in the world, the new Crosby ROV Release and Retrieve Shackles are ready for global release.