Sea Cadets from London, Kent and Essex had an amazing opportunity to tour casualty ship RFA Argus at the start of Seafarers Awareness Week (24-30 June), the annual campaign coordinated by maritime charity Seafarers UK.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
ExxonMobil today announced that Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 diesel engine oil provided outstanding protection and cleanliness for a Cummins KTA38 marine diesel main engine after nine years of continuous use. The results were revealed during an inspection of one of two main engines on a U.S. inland waterways vessel.
Corvus is pleased to announce that it has received the award 'Excellence in Product Innovation' at the annual Technology Impact Awards (TIA), sponsored by the British Columbia Tech Association. Corvus won the prestigious award for their industry leading energy storage system (ESS), Orca ESS.
Global Maritime, a leading provider of marine warranty, dynamic positioning and engineering services to the offshore sector, has appointed Oliver Stettner as Country Manager for Indonesia. Oliver will be tasked with growing Global Maritime’s Indonesian business as well as spearheading the company’s renewables efforts across the Asia Pacific.