A new UK-based company which aims to address the immediate and long-term skills needs of the global marine energy sector, has launched today (Monday 10th July).
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg has announced the limited availability of a new turnkey HUGIN package, featuring the synonymous state-of-the-art Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) and all systems needed to store, transport, launch, operate and recover it from survey operations anywhere in the world.
Leading classification society ClassNK has released its annual report on Port State Control. The report aims to assist ship operators and management companies in maintaining compliant operations by providing information about ships detained by PSC as well as deficiencies that were found on board from many port states in 2016.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has signed a contract to supply oceanographic winches and Triplex deck handling systems to a ground-breaking new research vessel being built by the Fassmer shipyard in Berne, Germany.