Dave Bleyenberg explains how Hydrex Underwater Technologies’ next generation Mobdock and cofferdam designs are changing the way in which thrusters are removed and repaired.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Transas, the innovative digital solutions provider, has signed a partnership agreement with Satcom Global to add integrated connectivity to THESIS, its unified platform for digital operations on ships and in shore-based offices.
The Ballast Water Management Convention (the Convention), aimed at establishing standards and procedures to prevent the spread of aquatic organisms, comes into force this 8 September. While it represents a significant environmental milestone for our planet, the Convention also means that the maritime industry has to gear up for a huge operational change.
CorteCros®, subsidiary of Cortec® Corporation has released new educational video demonstrating the efficiency of technological breakthrough line of environmentally friendly corrosion protection products for marine market – Bull Frog.