VIKING’s entire LifeCraft system has now obtained flag state approval as a novel life-saving appliance to be installed on passenger ships for the utmost safety in evacuation emergencies.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has launched the Wärtsilä 31SG pure gas engine for marine market applications.
TELE Greenland, the country’s largest postal and telecommunications provider, selected Frequentis to provide an integrated maritime control room solution for the Technical and Operator Centre in Aasiaat, Greenland, increasing safety at sea.
Fischer Panda UK has joined with Cowes-based aluminium boat builder Aluminium Marine Consultants to equip its latest high-performance fire-fighting vessel with air conditioning, power and digital switching systems.