The 'E2x' family from E2S Warning Signals is suitable for status indication or warning applications in Class I/II Div 2, Zone 2 and Zone 22 installations. Housed in a lightweight, corrosion proof PPS enclosure, it is globally certified for IECEx, UL, cUL and ATEX applications.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Global engineering and infrastructure advisory firm Aurecon has appointed Mieszko Iwaskow as its Transport Planning Leader.
Rina Intermodal has appointed CMC Intl. Ltd. as its leading partner for global tank container quality inspections.
It is now becoming clear that the appalling emissions from ships that cause global warming and local injuries can be virtually eliminated.