Shell Marine has become the first company involved in the development, supply and support of marine lubricants to receive accreditation under the International Marine Purchasing Association’s IMPA ACT Sustainable Maritime Suppliers scheme.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Qatar Navigation (Milaha) Q.S.C. held its Ordinary General Assembly meeting on March 15, 2017, during which the company’s audited financial results for the year ended 31 December 2016 were approved.
NAVTOR is continuing its global expansion with the news that the Norwegian e-Navigation specialist is opening its first base in the UK. The firm, which has rapidly built a leading position as a provider of advanced e-Navigation technology and services, has recruited Richard Northover to lead the Somerset based office.
One of the world’s largest independent ship managers selects Fleet Xpress.