Whether you are looking for a fast, accurate way of measuring and recreating a boat hull to enable design changes or for remanufacture, the most reliable method of data capture is 3D optical measurement.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Wood Group has been awarded a new industrial services contract by BAE Systems Submarines. Effective immediately, the two-year contract is to provide insulation installation services to the UK Royal Navy’s Astute class submarines based in Barrow-in-Furness, and includes up to three one-year extension options.
Finnish manufacturer of electric drivetrains for heavy duty vehicles on land and sea Visedo is set to deliver breakthrough electrification of new marine applications after signing partnership deals with two industry-leading firms.
More than 5,500 companies operate in Dubai's maritime sector, undertaking 13,000 activities.
AED 26.9 billion sector supports Dubai economy generating 76,000 jobs.
Office’s main priority is to make the emirate one of world’s most competitive maritime clusters.
Strategic move to enhance local maritime sector in accordance with the objectives of Dubai Maritime Sector Strategy.