Larry I. Willis, president of the Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO (TTD), issued the following statement on the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Mark Buzby as Maritime Administrator:
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
JFD, the world-leading submarine rescue and diving equipment company and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, recently facilitated a dry hyperbaric welding trial for Subsea 7 within its saturation diving complex in Aberdeen.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued approval certification to Iino Marine Service Co., Ltd. on successful assessment of an EU MRV Monitoring Plan for its chemical tanker “CHEMROAD WING” as an EU MRV verifier on 28 July. The issuance of this approval certification is a first for ClassNK.
Rolls-Royce is showing off its latest state-of-the-art propulsion systems and service solutions from MTU for motor and sailing yachts at this year’s yacht shows in Cannes and Monaco.