Hull Monitor Assists Ship Operators in Data-Driven Decision-Making for the Best Scheduling of Maintenance Activity and its Effect on the Ship’s Energy Efficiency Performance.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Samskip has announced that it will acquire activities associated with Nor Lines AS, in a major expansion of its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway.
Bremen-based shipping company Harren & Partner and “K” Line, Tokyo, have reached an agreement for Harren & Partner to acquire German carrier SAL Heavy Lift on 27 July 2017.
Plimsoll Management Consultancy is pleased to announce the appointment of Ad van Eden in the role of Director Business Development, effective July 2017.