Carefree sailing and feeling as free as a bird. Relax and enjoy the unlimited use of all the facilities your boat has to offer plus the added bonus of using multiple appliances simultaneously; all this without having to take the onboard energy provision into account thanks to Super B’s latest lithium ion battery, the ‘Epsilon’.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Following sustained growth and success in supplying custom lighting to the global marine industry, Chelsom are strengthening their board with the appointment of John Hadley as Marine Director.
Korean Register (KR) – an IACS member classification society – has refreshed its logo to mark the organisation's renewed outward-facing international approach and its desire to add greater value to its customers' businesses, under new Chairman and CEO, Lee Jeong-Kie.
Rolls-Royce and Aviall, a Boeing Company, have reached a new parts sales and distribution agreement, initially worth $3 billion at list prices, to support the global fleet of AE defence engines.