ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd. developed next-generation diagnostic monitoring system “ClassNK CMAXS” has been chosen by Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) for installation on two more ships operated by the company. The system is now installed on a total of six MOL-operated ships.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Dual mode tracking over GSM and satellite with added communication functionality supports safety and improves logistics in remote and hazardous environments.
MELCAL has installed and commissioned an offshore personnel lift knuckle telescopic boom crane KL500T2M for Huisman, a worldwide operating company with extensive experience in the design and manufacturing of heavy construction equipment.
The KONGSBERG 2017 Bathymetric Image Contest is now open for entries at http://www.kmcompetition.com/. All users of Kongsberg Maritime’s bathymetric systems, including the EM® family of single and multibeam echo sounders, the M3 sonar® and GeoSwath solutions are invited to submit their best images captured on these, and other current KONGSBERG systems.