Marine innovation company Reygar has partnered with Actisense, an established manufacturer of specialist marine electronics, to enhance the capability of Reygar’s BareFLEET remote fleet monitoring system.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading classification society ClassNK (Chairman and President: Koichi Fujiwara) has issued a Statement of Compliance (SoC) to a ship recycling facility in Izmir, Turkey.
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. has announced a new contract that will see its market-leading pipeline and cable survey software installed on the world’s most advanced cable laying support vessel, the NKT Victoria.
Bureau Veritas launches ‘My BWMP’ - a new e-business solution to help the shipping industry meet the Ballast Water Management deadline
D-1 Plan Approvals available online bring e-business to the class business.