Rolls-Royce has launched a V-Line version of its highly successful B33:45 engine series. At 600 kW per cylinder the new design delivers 20% more power than the B32:40, in a compact design allowing more power in the same footprint as its predecessor.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Nor-Shipping, Oslo, May 30th to June 2nd, Stand B01-37.
World leader in thermal imaging highlights the new capabilities of its Next Generation cameras for enhanced situational awareness.
C-MAP launches Integrated Maritime Suite to re-define voyage optimization for the smart shipping era
Drawing on 30 years of experience in routing, optimization, navigation and fleet management, IMS employs a cutting edge algorithm for unparalleled decision support.
Coldharbour Marine, developer of a unique in-tank, in-voyage and inert gas-based ballast water treatment system for large tankers, bulkers and LNG vessels, has signed an agreement with Sembcorp Marine that will see the latter offer the Coldharbour GLD™ BWT as part of the Sembcorp Marine Green Technology Retrofit (GTR) solutions for ship owners.