VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S is experiencing a moderate slowdown following several years of continuous growth.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Inmarsat (LSE: ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, has signed a five-year contract with Hapag-Lloyd to migrate all ships directly managed by the shipping line to services enabled for Fleet Xpress.
Shell Marine has become the first company involved in the development, supply and support of marine lubricants to receive accreditation under the International Marine Purchasing Association’s IMPA ACT Sustainable Maritime Suppliers scheme.
Qatar Navigation (Milaha) Q.S.C. held its Ordinary General Assembly meeting on March 15, 2017, during which the company’s audited financial results for the year ended 31 December 2016 were approved.