MACS3 loading computers have been ordered by China COSCO Shipping (CCS) Group for three 20,000 TEU container vessels with hull numbers H1413-1415, that are currently under construction at Shanghai Wai Gao Qiao shipyard in China and scheduled for completion between April 2017 and February 2018.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, has signed a service and installation agreement with Radio Holland to support strong customer demand for rapid migration from Ku-based XpressLink to Fleet Xpress services.
Darlington based product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat protection systems – Mech-Tool Engineering Ltd (MTE) - has successfully delivered a fully certified ABS fire rated wall system for one of China’s leading turnkey EPC contractors in offshore construction.
Seatrials are underway in Japan involving Ramform Hyperion, the last of four ships built to the seismic sector’s all-time highest specifications, completing a project that shows the way distinctive design also demands innovation from the equipment keeping ships safely in service.