Technology group Wärtsilä and China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) have signed a new joint venture company agreement.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Corvus Energy’s next generation Orca ESS has been selected for two new polar expedition vessels.
After undergoing extensive assessments, leading classification society ClassNK has become one of the world’s first classification societies to receive accreditation from the UK-based national accreditation body UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) as an EU MRV verifier, effective as of 1 March 2017.
MACS3 loading computers have been ordered by China COSCO Shipping (CCS) Group for three 20,000 TEU container vessels with hull numbers H1413-1415, that are currently under construction at Shanghai Wai Gao Qiao shipyard in China and scheduled for completion between April 2017 and February 2018.