Pronomar happily announces the provision of drying systems to Bernard Schulte Ship Management, for their two new Service Operations Vessels (SOV’s), working in the 600 megawatt Gemini wind farm in the Dutch part of the North Sea.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
While the Danish maritime focus is highly international, and highly competitive, they know well enough to maintain good relationships to their closest neighbours.
Major LNG Tanker shipmanagement company GasLog LNG Services Ltd. has selected Seagull Maritime’s e-learning material & Competence Management platform for use fleet-wide.
The strategic partnership will drive growth and accelerate innovation. Industry-leading solutions and services capabilities will deliver differentiated customer value.