Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, has signed a service and installation agreement with Radio Holland to support strong customer demand for rapid migration from Ku-based XpressLink to Fleet Xpress services.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
Darlington based product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat protection systems – Mech-Tool Engineering Ltd (MTE) - has successfully delivered a fully certified ABS fire rated wall system for one of China’s leading turnkey EPC contractors in offshore construction.
Seatrials are underway in Japan involving Ramform Hyperion, the last of four ships built to the seismic sector’s all-time highest specifications, completing a project that shows the way distinctive design also demands innovation from the equipment keeping ships safely in service.
Pronomar happily announces the provision of drying systems to Bernard Schulte Ship Management, for their two new Service Operations Vessels (SOV’s), working in the 600 megawatt Gemini wind farm in the Dutch part of the North Sea.