While the Danish maritime focus is highly international, and highly competitive, they know well enough to maintain good relationships to their closest neighbours.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
Major LNG Tanker shipmanagement company GasLog LNG Services Ltd. has selected Seagull Maritime’s e-learning material & Competence Management platform for use fleet-wide.
The strategic partnership will drive growth and accelerate innovation. Industry-leading solutions and services capabilities will deliver differentiated customer value.
Rolls-Royce Power Systems has asserted itself against adverse market conditions in 2016.