Volvo Penta is presented with the prestigious award at the Miami International Boat Show.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
C-MAP, a leading supplier of digital navigation products into the maritime market, has been appointed by the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO) as an official ADMIRALTY Digital Distributor and SENC Service Provider.
Buzz Networks Ltd, the UK based company that has been at the forefront of delivering 3G and 4G coastal data systems to the marine sector with its range of Hubba X routers, has announced the launch of its new CrewCode service.
Intelsat Announces Successful Launch of Intelsat 32e, increasing throughput for Broadband to Planes and Ships Navigating the High-Demand Caribbean and North Atlantic Routes.