State-of-the-Art KONGSBERG Motion Compensated, Integrated ‘Walk-to-Work’ System to be installed on Olympic Orion MPSV.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
Delivering significantly enhanced operational and crew welfare benefits is turning the concept of the ‘connected ship’ into a reality.
One of the leading ECDIS-suppliers, Furuno, will provide 43 ships with Sea Traffic Management-compatible on-board systems.
Proteum introduces new Baudouin M33.2 range of high output engines to UK & Ireland fishing and commercial markets
Moteurs Baudouin’s new range of M33.2 high output marine engines, launched this January for fishing and commercial markets, is now available to UK & Ireland customers from the distributor, Proteum.