The three year MacGregor Onboard Care (MOC) service agreement with Peter Döhle Schiffahrts Group will run until 2020.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Equipment and Services
Norway’s TTS supply first of four shipsets of TTS deck equipment to COSCO/Shanghai Shipyard in a deal signed in 2015.
Leading maritime communication company Marlink has added the first out of four additional Stena Line ships to its multi-band communications network.
The International Association of Dredging Companies (IADC) has announced the appointment of Frank Verhoeven as the new President of the IADC Board of Directors.