Torqeedo and ZF are taking electric yachting to a new level by announcing a cooperation between the two companies to integrate ZF’s steerable saildrives into Torqeedo’s revolutionary Deep Blue system.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
KONGSBERG and DNV GL have signed an agreement to enable customers of KONGSBERG’s Vessel Insight data infrastructure solution to share their data for use in DNV GL’s digital class and assurance services.
Signal and Heidmar have agreed a milestone partnership, under which Signal will manage a joint tanker fleet using its proprietary technology and analytical approach.
Subsea Global Solutions enters into new underwater maintenance and repair agreement with Royal Caribbean Cruises
Subsea Global Solutions has entered into a new agreement with its long term client Royal Caribbean Cruises to provide underwater hull maintenance and repair services for their fleet of 58 ships trading under six different brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity, Azamara, TUI, Silversea, and Pullmantur.