Optimarin has demonstrated how easy it is for existing Optimarin Ballast Systems to be upgraded to full USCG compliance with a visit onboard Subsea7’s Seven Pacific.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The state-of-the-art DPS i-Series GNSS Positioning System has won the ‘Innovative Dredging Technology of the Year’ category at the Dredging and Port Construction Awards 2018.
In Spring 2018, Corvus Energy revealed the plans for a new fully automated factory for maritime batteries in Bergen, Norway.
Coppercoat is currently celebrating its own memorable result in the aftermath of the 2017-2018 Clipper Round The World Race.