Kongsberg Digital has signed a contract with Lofoten Vocational School for development and delivery of a complete new K-Sim Fishery Simulator with fish finding and fish catching applications.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading classification society ClassNK has released its Guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment of hull structure. These guidelines incorporate the load and structural consistent analysis structural evaluation method.
For the second consecutive year, revenue and earnings remained stagnant for 2017 at VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S.
The technology group Wärtsilä is to acquire Transas, a global company headquartered in the U.K.