Kongsberg Digital and GasLog have agreed on the terms of a contract through which KDI will deliver a comprehensive LNG simulator package designed to enable new levels of safety and operational training for GasLog’s professional crews.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
On 20th August 2018, the first LNG dual-fuelled handy-size bulk carrier in the world –M/V Haaga, has been delivered to her Finnish shipowner ESL Shipping from Jinling Shipyard in Nanjing, China.
TMC Compressors of the Seas has signed a contract to supply an environmentally friendly Smart Air marine compressed air system to the world’s first HFO-fuelled TIR III compliant ethylene carriers.
The maritime professionals’ union Nautilus International has criticised the UK government’s failure to provide adequate assurances over the future recognition of British seafarers’ certificates in Europe post-Brexit.