The technology group Wärtsilä has launched its RS24 high-resolution radar, the world’s first commercially available K-band maritime radar.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Digital has successfully completed the delivery, installation, Site Acceptance Test and handover of a K-Sim Full Mission Engine Simulator to The Institute of Marine Engineers in India.
The Marine Aggregate Dredger CEMEX Go Innovation, currently under construction for CEMEX Marine UK, is fitted out with a submersed dredge pump.
Kongsberg Maritime is gearing up to unveil several new products at Ocean Business 2019, which takes place at Southampton’s National Oceanography Centre on 9th – 11th April.