The first of Damen’s revolutionary new RSD 2513 harbour tugs are currently on an introduction tour of European ports.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Shell Marine is launching Shell Marine 40, an engine oil for use in high-speed diesel engines in the fishing and tugboat segments, to support and help enhance the performance of engines on board some of the hardest working vessels at sea.
KRONEN was founded in 1978 and thus celebrates its 40th company anniversary in 2018.
ABB Ability™ Marine Advisory System – OCTOPUS marine software will map the safest and most efficient routes for a fleet of heavy lift vessels servicing the expansion of a giant oil field in Kazakhstan.