- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä, through its joint venture company CSSC Wärtsilä Engine (Shanghai) Co (CWEC), has been contracted to deliver 16 engines for four new LNG carrier vessels being built at the Hudong Zhonghua shipyard in China.
Mackay Communications Inc, a worldwide marine electronics and airtime service provider, has announced it has signed a Partner agreement with Inmarsat to distribute its award-winning Fleet Xpress service to the global maritime market including deep sea vessels, commercial fishing, oil and gas, defence, and cruise-passenger lines.
British diesel engine innovator, Cox Powertrain, has named Florida based Sun Power Diesel as the latest US distributor of its revolutionary CXO300 diesel outboard engine.
GNS has unveiled VOYAGER Hub, an applications platform designed from the ground up to make using the maritime software onboard vessels easier and to help protect against cyber threats.
Adding to their enviable worldwide reputation as specialist marine electronics exporters, Actisense in Poole have won a regional British Chamber Award.
A new digital training resource is set to support organisations in the maritime industry as they seek to improve attitudes and awareness regarding workplace incidents.
Wärtsilä opens the first of four Digital Acceleration Centres to speed up the innovation and co-creation with customers on a range of new business models and solutions, including the industry’s most advanced intelligent vessel and other ground-breaking projects.