- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Equipment and Services
Oceanology International exhibition and conference, the world’s premier forum for thousands of marine science and ocean technology professionals, has launched online registration for a newly-expanded 2018 edition from 13th to 15th March at ExCeL London.
Actisense has been recognised with the prestigious Product of Excellence Award from the National Marine Electronics Association for the third consecutive year.
Sea Machines Robotics has announced a collaboration with TUCO Marine of Denmark to offer remote & autonomous control products as factory options in their line of ProZero workboats.
Optimarin has announced another first for the ballast water treatment (BWT) segment.
JFD, the world leading underwater capability provider serving the commercial and defence markets and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, is significantly progressing with the build of its new advanced state-of-the-art 3rd generation submarine rescue systems (SRS), ready for delivery to its customer in 2018.
The Industry Code of Practice for the design, construction and operation of autonomous maritime systems was launched during the 3rd Conference held by the MAS Regulatory Working Group in Southampton.
A new cooperation with specialised diving boat manufacturer Hukkelberg Boats brings together two like-minded companies renowned for innovation, in an informal partnership that both believe will generate new business opportunities.
The company’s ERRV Ocean Troll will provide Emergency Response and Rescue services for Maersk Oil’s Culzean project in the central North Sea. The Charter is the first Fire Fighting Class II (Fi-Fi II) ERRV to have operated in the UK sector.