- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
Logimatic has extended its services for SERTICA software solutions by offering hosting services.
The Switch and CSIC/711 entered into a strategic partnership agreement on 11th September 2017 which is significant, as The Switch is one of the first foreign companies to sign a partnership agreement with a leading Chinese shipbuilding conglomerate.
[bluester], a one-stop portal for buyers and suppliers of Maritime Support Services has entered into a partnership with MarTrust, a global payments provider and a Marcura Group company.
Corvus Energy is pleased to announce that it has been selected as the supplier of lithium ion based energy storage systems (ESS) for two platform supply vessels (PSVs) being retrofitted with hybrid power systems.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, establishes its Head office in Singapore. This ends a period of more than three years where MacGregor has operated with a virtual head office.
ABB has added ‘Fleet Intelligence’ to its ABB Ability™ Collaborative Operations software, providing marine customers with a single and complete overview of their ship system maintenance needs rather than being faced with piecemeal, standalone reporting solutions.