- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- MSC Awarded 5 Star “DNV GL Excellence” for Ship Management
Equipment and Services
Evoqua Water Technologies is upgrading its SeaCURE® system production facility in Caldicot, Wales, to meet market demand for ballast water treatment systems, as shipowners look to comply with the entry into force of the Ballast Water Management Convention this coming September.
Tool enables developers to test land, maritime (fleet Xpress) and aeronautical GX applications and solutions off-air without a terminal.
eMaritime Group have developed the Beta Version for the world's first Live Constructive Simulation (LCS) maritime simulators. Life-like graphics and connecting live data from the shipping industry directly into the simulator create a fully immersive training environment.
Navios ShipManagement Inc., a member of Navios Group, has issued Belco Technologies Corporation (BELCO), a wholly-owned subsidiary of DuPont, with a letter of intent endorsing BELCO as the preferred supplier of exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS) for its vessels. The letter of intent also confirms that Navios and BELCO will carry out a joint feasibility study and techno-economic analysis of marine scrubbing units for retrofitting or new build installation on a variety of vessels, from bulk carriers to containers and tankers.
A deep water oil spill in the northeast Atlantic would be more difficult to combat than the Deepwater Horizon spill of 2015, and the use of a dispersant in those waters would create a subsea ‘dirty blizzard’ of marine oil snow, according to scientists.
• New Logo!Power series in reduced width of 18 mm to 72 mm
• Scope for flexible installation using DIN rail or direct mounting
• Efficiency of up to 90% and no-load losses below 0.3 watts (W)
• Current monitor for real-time measurement of output current
ABB’s Marine Academy has been recognized by classification society DNV GL for meeting its standards for maritime training. Operating in six locations around the globe, the Academy aims to reduce vessel downtime and improve safety through education.